Covid-19 Secure Measures
With your health and safety being the most important concern, we have had to make a number of changes to the way we run classes.
- We are being tested regularly for Covid-19 as part of a national survey which will continue for the next 12 months.
- Please do not attend any class if you have any of the common symptoms of Covid-19
- If you develop any symptoms during a class, notify the teacher and arrange to go home. If you subsequently test positive, let us know immediately so we can enable Track and Trace.
- All classes will be staggered to allow time for cleaning before the next group arrives
- People should dance only with members of their own household or with another person in their "bubble".
- There will be no changing of partners during classes.
- Starting points will be marked on the floor to maintain social distancing - please be aware of these markings.
- Teachers will keep a social distance of 2m from pupils
- All classes must booked and paid for in advance. No cash payments will be accepted at the door.
- When you arrive please follow the one-way system.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the class entrance - please use this when you arrive.
- Face masks must be worn as you move around the building.